Are you a business consultant, a radio reporter, or a small business owner? Do you work in digital marketing, social media or journalism? Do you want to learn how to make your own podcasts for sharing on social media and in iTunes?
Podcasting is a wonderful cost-effective way to reach your customers, and a vital new skill in the world of digital and content marketing. It is simple and straightforward to do, and can even be done from your smartphone.
It is a great addition to your storytelling toolkit.
In this one-day practical interactive workshop, award winning former RTE journalist Aileen O’Meara teaches a small group of participants how to make their own podcasts, share and manage their own podcasting channel. Maximum number 6 to ensure one-to-one attention.
– how to decide what you want to say
– how to script and deliver your podcast
– how to record it, including smartphone and digital recorder
– how to edit on your phone and on free editing software (Audacity)
– how to upload and share your podcast on Soundcloud.
– how to set up and manage a Soundcloud channel and share on iTunes.
Each participant will make a short recording, edit and upload to Soundcloud.
Full step-by-step handouts included.
Participants must bring their own smartphone, or digital recorders. Laptops required.
VENUE: Harbour View Business Centre, 7 – 9 Clarence St., Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
TIME: 9.30am – 4.30pm.
FULL PRICE: 350 euros plus VAT at 23%.
Early Bird Discount – 50 euros off our normal price and discounts for more than one booking. Discount ends September 8th at 5pm.