We have an established track record providing media training course for individuals with specific requirements, and group training sessions. We specialise in hands-on practical workshops, with focussed handouts. As professional journalists with a radio and TV news background, we bring an extensive experience of the media environment in our training courses.
Here’s two examples of our training workshops
Regular video content increases traffic to your website and social media and keeps people there longer. And your business has events, stories and personalities you’d like to show.
BUT a professionally-made video is outside your budget for this year, right?
Why not make your own? Use the video camera on your smartphone to tell your story in a short snappy way.
One day Hands-on Workshop in Smartphone Video Skills:
- We show you how a one-minute video story should be structured – strong opening, call to action, clear language.
- We show you the best way to deliver your message, with best background and lighting, and best way to get good audio.
- We show you some of the affordable add-ons you can get to make your videos easier to make – attachments for tripods for your phone, best Apps, attachable microphone for gadgets.
- We show you how to upload and trim your video on YouTube, and how to edit in You Tube editor.
- We show you how to set up a video channel on your blog, or social media content.
- We send you away with a handout of top tips for recording video.
MEDIA INTERVIEW SKILLS TRAINING WORKSHOP
- A half day “hands-on” media interview skills workshop for press, radio or TV, with maximum 10 participants.
- Ideal for people designated as spokespersons for organisations, those preparing for a specific media interview, or wishing to do a “dry run” of potential media questions.
- Top ten tips for preparing the media interviews, what not to wear for TV, what to expect in a studio environment.
- We create an “as live” radio and TV interview environment in clients’ offices, or offer the choice of training in a real TV or radio environment.Interviewees receive a copy of their recorded interviews after the course.
- NEXT SMARTPHONE VIDEO SKILLS WORKSHOP Friday 10th May There's just a FEW PLACES left on my next Smartphone Video Skills course, which will be held in Dublin 2 on Friday 10th May next. Small group, hands-on workshop, shows you how to make short effective videos on your smartphone. INTERESTED? info@aileenomear...
- TWO PLACES LEFT! GALWAY SMARTPHONE VIDEO SKILLS COURSE MAKE YOUR OWN SMARTPHONE VIDEO HALF-DAY HANDS ON WORKSHOP You know that regular video content increases traffic to your website and keeps people there longer. And you know that your business has events, stories and personalities you'd like t...
- NEW YEAR SPECIAL 25% DISCOUNT OFFER ON SMARTPHONE VIDEO SKILLS WORKSHOP We're offering a 25% discount to our friends and followers on the popular Smartphone Video Skills Workshop! Book by January 18th via Eventbrite and use the promotional code 1212. Places limited to 10. Here's what participant Terry Bradley, a Dún L...
- Our training workshops are "hands-on".... Hi folks, it's the first Monday in December and we're here planning our 2013 Training schedules. Two training courses we run are particularly popular - the Media Interview Skills Workshop, and the new Smartphone Video Skills Workshop. We like to d...