Welcome to Arras Theme!
Arras Theme is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- SMARTPHONE VIDEO SKILLS WORKSHOP Friday May 31st
- Recent videos we’ve made: have a look.
- Common sense prevails at last in Department of Health
- TWO PLACES LEFT! GALWAY SMARTPHONE VIDEO SKILLS COURSE
- VIETNAM HERE WE COME!
- NEW YEAR SPECIAL 25% DISCOUNT OFFER ON SMARTPHONE VIDEO SKILLS WORKSHOP
- SHOOT, TRIM & PUBLISH – smartphone video workshop
- Our training workshops are “hands-on”….
- Dún Laoghaire Walking Apps for The East Pier and The Metals
- The Roscrea Heritage Audio Guide
- The Metals Heritage Audio Guide
- The East Pier Heritage Audio Guide
- Radio & Podcasts
- Find Us on Facebook
- Media Training
- TV & Video
- East Pier Audio Guide
- Soweto Hospice
- TCD Science Safari
- Twintrack goes to Tara
Everyone has a story to tell... use our award-winning expertise to help tell yours.
We’re a small radio production house, making radio documentaries, reports and podcasts. We make audio slideshows, and we use portable soundwalls to offer a “pop-up podcasting” service. We make multimedia heritage audio guides.
Need to do a “dry run” before a media interview? Want to know what to expect in a radio or TV environment? We run regular training courses for small groups, or offer one-to-one training.
We’re professional video makers, bringing our TV news experience to pack your message into a focussed story. We offer a range of video services, specialising in non profit NGOs, the health sector, SMEs and educational institutions.
Latest Blog News
SHOOT, TRIM & PUBLISH HEADS NORTH! Organised at short notice due to demand, we have FOUR places left on our popular SMARTPHONE VIDEO SKILLS workshop, being held to accommodate participants living on the northside of the city, and in the northeast. Learn how to SHOOT a short smartphone video, how to TRIM on your phone, [...]
We’ve been busy making short focussed website videos for a number of clients in recent months: from a series of interviews for the CPSU trade union for their Croke Park II campaign, a tour and testimonials videos for the Need More Space company for their website, and the National Student Enterprise Awards for the South [...]